Trust me i am astonished with myself that I am writing more than once in a 24 hour span of time (it's the Gilmores, i swear). However, with this stream of consciousness as my best friend i thought i would hook my readers with some questions. If you read this often (and don't lie i know there is a handful of you out there), do me a huge favor and answer these questions. I am in need of some inspiration (the whole dark and sad thing is over rated).
First, i am a huge fan of parenthesis (you hadn't notice :). You have one pair, what goes in them?
Second, you have a chocolate cake and a pot of coffee, it is for whom?
You sit counting stars, how many are there?
You have a camera with an awesome lens but the memory card only holds ten pictures, what do you take them of?
No limits guys. I like inspiration :) Keep it coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
margaret,
I am sorry this has taken to long... but Christmas has been busy =]
(:))
the chocolate cake and coffee is for my dad, and a late night talk to go along with it
There is one. The one i always look for when i see the night sky.
i take pictures of life, destruction, modern architecture.
=]
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
See you soon?
<3
Elisa
Post a Comment