I am flighting
But you're flighty
Forever flittering at my fingers
Forcing forever back to for-never
For failure
For futures free of fun proof living
For flapping
Until i forget how to
Fly
You say I want to hold your breath
Breathe your steps
Soak up your sand
Count your grains of nonsense
You are full of it
Full of forgetting
Full of how to
Full of fights lost
For flights cost
More than I was ever willing to pay
Break me
Cash me in
Tell me my worth
I am worthless
I am worth this
Thought of thinking
This thought of throwing
Thimbles of protection
Thanks of never-lasting
Towards your thought bubble
I am bursting
I am cursing
I am wishing
For failure
For futures free of fun proof living
For flapping
For forever flittering at my fingers
Forcing forever back to my for-never
Until i forget how to
Fly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment